What are the benefits of a demo reel?
With a demo reel you have the opportunity to showcase your best performances and let others see what you have to offer on screen. Bringing together your best scenes is vital to build a successfully demo reel. You always need to be updating you demo reel regularly to continually widen your net by showcasing updated works. This is where we can help, we can building from what you have, we can help shoot the best audition video to get ahead of the curve and also help you shoot real scenes with dialog and action to always show your best, most up-to-date, and powerful work.
Hover over the homepage button to see what options and packages we offer.
STEP 1: THE CONSULTATION
- This is where we start putting your scene together. We’ll talk about the character you see yourself playing, the style and genra. We will also look at the calendar and decide a shoot date that works for you.
STEP 2: SCRIPT SELECTION OR WRITING
- If you have a script, or idea, bring them to our meeting. We are all about collaboration and about getting these scenes to be as close to your vision as possible.
STEP 3: PRE-PRODUCTION & LOCATION SELECTION
- Once we nail down script, scheduling and sort through logistics. We then start the pre-production aspect of the your production. Your shoot will be carfully organized as we break down the scene, location, schedules, props/wardrobe ideas and send out a final call sheet within 24 hours before your shoot day.
STEP 4: THE SHOOT
- The crew and your scene partners will arrive at our given call times on location (Scene dependent). You may arrive earlier to allow yourself or if you want our Hair & Makeup artist to get you ready, unless come to set ready to go yourself. The shoot will go smoothly and in a timely manner, expect some small delays but we always strive to ensure a smooth and fun shoot. Be sure to consider travel time to the shoot location.
STEP 5: EDITING
- As soon as we’re done filming you, we start the Post-Production process! Within a business day I’ll have your footage uploaded on the cloud, ready for you to look at and choose your performance takes. After you make your decisions on your favorite takes we’ll perform the editing, and move right into the Mastering phase.
STEP 6: AUDIO / COLOR MASTERING
- Once we have the final edit is ready we will start sound/dialogue cleaning and color correction. We have some music options as well to spruce up the emotion and ultimately the final product of your video!
STEP 7: PRESENTATION
- Final product can be put on these media options of your choosing; Media download is the fastest option without any degradation of quality. I can do DVDs and flashcards as well if you wish.
the EXPEDITIONARY GROUP ALL RIGHTS RESERVED